4-20mA Food Industry Pressure Transmitter Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor
- PC12-2 Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor with thread
- Flush diaphragm pressure sensor with thread structure
- Imported highly reliable pressure die
- A single time silicon oil isolated filling technology
- Compensation board filled with glue for protection against moisture
- All stainless steel housing material
- High accuracy, high reliability
- Strong anti-interference, good long-term stability
- 18 months warranty period
The PC12-2 pressure sensor adopts food-grade oil filling technology. The perceived pressure is transmitted to the pressure chip through the oil to generate an electrical signal, and the compensation circuit corrects the pressure signal to a linear pressure signal. The product adopts flat membrane structure, easy to clean, high reliability, suitable for pressure and liquid Level Measurement of viscous fluids such as glue.
1. Please do not touch the diaphragm by finger and other hard objects, or it may be damaged.
2. The sensor filled with olive oil is for sanitary application. It can't work when the temperature is below 0ºC, because the olive oil will freeze below 0ºC.
|Pressure reference||Gauge pressure | Absolute pressure | Sealed gauge pressure|
|Excitation||1.5mA recommended for constant current|
|Input impedance||Constant current: 2kΩ~5kΩ|
|Electrical connection||Gold-plated KOVAR pin or silicon soft wire|
|Compensation temp||Constant current: 0ºC~60ºC(≤70kPa),-10ºC~70ºC(other ranges);|
|Response time||≤1ms (up to 90%FS)|
|Measured medium||All the liquids and gases compatible with 316L|
|Mechanical vibration||20g (20~5000Hz)|
|Service life||10×10 6 (cycles)|
|Pin connection||Kovar pin (0.6um Gold platted)|
|How to order|
1. Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer which focuses on pressure sensor for 33 years.
2. Q: What international certificates do you have?
A: ISO9001, CE, RoHS Certificated.
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: We produced 1500000 pieces pressure sensor in year 2017.
4. Q: What is the lead time of your product?
A: Stocks are available for some products. The typical lead time is 8~14 working days for product without customization.
Note: lead time may vary base on different products. Please contact us for detailed lead time.
5. Q: What is the warranty of your products?
A: Our warranty time is 18 months after shipment.
6. Q: Do you provide customized products?
A: Yes, we can laser mark your logo, model and product information according to your requirement. We provide OEM and ODM service.
Product Categories : Pressure Measurement sesnors & transducers > Pressure Sensor
Premium Related Products