4-20mA High Accuracy 0.5% Fs Accuracy Wide Range Pressure Sensor
PC10 piezoresistive silicon Pressure Sensor is the core component for the manufacture of Pressure Sensors and pressure transmitters. As high-performance pressure sensitive component, PC10 can be easily amplified and assembled into the pressure transmitters with standard signal output.
PC10 packages diffused silicon pressure sensitive die to 316L stainless steel housing. External pressure is transmitted to pressure sensitive die through stainless steel diaphragm and internally sealed silicon oil. Pressure sensitive die does not directly contact with measured medium, forming all solid structure of Pressure Measurement. So the product can be applied to a variety of occasions, including harsh corrosive medium environment.
PC10 uses O-ring for pressure seal, which is easy to install.
The company can also undertake special customization based on the needs of users, such as pressure sensors of all welded structure, wide temperature compensation, high reliability, anti-shock and anti-vibration sensors, especially for national defense weapons and equipment.
- With constant current and constant voltage excitation options
- Imported highly reliable pressure die
- Wide temperature compensation
- Normalized output available
- Compensation board filled with glue for protection against moisture
- Φ19mm standard OEM
- All 316L material
- High performance, all solid, high reliability
- 18 months warranty period
- Process control systems
- Pressure calibration instruments
- Refrigeration equipment and HVAC control
- Hydraulic systems and valves
- Level Measurement
- Biomedical instruments
- Ships and navigation
- Aircraft and avionics systems
|Electrical performance parameters|
|Pressure reference||Gauge pressure | Absolute pressure | Sealed gauge pressure|
|Excitation||1.5mA recommended for constant current|
10V recommended for constant voltage
|Input impedance||Constant current: 2kΩ~5kΩ|
Constant voltage: 3kΩ~18kΩ
|Electrical connection||Gold-plated KOVAR pin or silicon soft wire|
|Compensation temp.||Constant current: ≤70kPa 0ºC~60ºC; other ranges -10ºC~70ºC|
Constant voltage: -20ºC~85ºC
|Response time||≤1ms (up to 90%FS)|
|Measured medium||All the liquids and gases compatible with 316L.|
|Mechanical vibration||20g (20~5000HZ)|
|Service life||10×106 (cycles)|
|Structural performance parameters|
|Oil filling||Silicon oil|
|Sealing ring||NBR or fluorine rubber|
|Full scale span output||1.5mA, 10kPa |
1.5mA, other ranges
10V, other ranges
|Zero temp. coefficient||10kPa|
|Span temp. coefficient||-1.5||±0.75||1.5||%FS||Note(2)|
|Long term stability||-0.3||±0.2||0.3||%FS/Year|
(1) Calculate according to BFSL least square method.
(2) In the compensation temperature range, refer to 30 ºC for 0 ºC ~ 60 and -10 ºC ~ 70 ºC, and refer to 32.5 ºC for -20 ºC ~ 85 ºC.
(3) After passing high and low temperature, return to the reference temperature.
|Structure and dimensions|
|Electrical connection (in mm)|
|Pressure range selection|
|How to order|
PC10 pressure sensor, pressure range 10kPa, gauge pressure, 4 wire, 1.5mA excitation, current compensation.
1 Pressure range can be selected higher or lower than actual conditions but should be within ±30%FS.
2 Pressure reference consists of gauge pressure, absolute pressure and sealed gauge pressure.
- Gauge pressure is based on the current atmospheric pressure. Generally, it refers to the measurement of pressure which is greater than the current atmospheric pressure. Negative pressure is a special case of gauge pressure. It refers that there is such working condition that the pressure of work site is lower than the current atmospheric pressure.
- Absolute pressure is based on vacuum.
- As for sealed gauge pressure, PC10 uses absolute pressure die for gauge pressure product based on the atmospheric pressure of production site. For pressure range above 6MPa, gauge pressure cannot be selected, but only sealed gauge pressure.
4 The commonly used compensation of the product is 1.5mA constant current compensation. Suggest to select the option with priority.
5 The material and process for manufacturing negative pressure sensors are different from those of positive pressure sensors. So gauge pressure sensors cannot be used as substitute of negative pressure sensors.
6 For special requirements on performance parameters and functions of the product, please contact us.
1. Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer which focuses on pressure sensor for 33 years.
2. Q: What international certificates do you have?
A: ISO9001, CE, RoHS Certificated.
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: We produced 1500000 pieces pressure sensor in year 2017.
4. Q: What is the lead time of your product?
A: Stocks are available for some products. The typical lead time is 8~14 working days for product without customization.
Note: lead time may vary base on different products. Please contact us for detailed lead time.
5. Q: What is the warranty of your products?
A: Our warranty time is 18 months after shipment.
6. Q: Do you provide customized products?
A: Yes, we can laser mark your logo, model and product information according to your requirement. We provide OEM and ODM service.
Product Categories : Pressure Measurement sesnors & transducers > PC10