Pcmpt01 Economical Melt Pressure Transducer High Temperature Melt Pressure Sensor
signal output:4~20mA,0~ 10V,0~5V
special diaphragm coating
IP65 ingress protection
80% internal calibration
injection molding industry
chemical fiber industry
PCMPT01&PCMPT02&PCMPT03 series economical melt Pressure Transmitter series is specially designed for Pressure Measurement at high temperature in the injection molding industry,special diaphrgam and highly anti-abrasive coating of which enable it to work normally at high temperature up to 320ºC.This series is installed in the manner of standard threaded connection and has many advantages like high stability and long service life.
| performance parameters|
|Pressure range||0….1.5 MPa to 0….15MPa|
|Pressure reference||Gauge pressure, Absolute pressure, Sealed gauge pressure|
|Overload Capacity||1.5 times rated pressure|
|Zero Temp Drift||0.005MPa/ºC|
|Electrical Environmental Temp||-20~85ºC|
|E-Connection||5-pin standard aviation connector|
|Mounting Torque||40N.m Max|
|Temp Measuremen||E,J,K type or Pt100|
|Structure and dimensions|
|How to order|
1 Pressure range can be selected higher or lower than actual conditions but should be within ±30%FS.
2 Pressure reference consists of gauge pressure, absolute pressure and sealed gauge pressure.
- Gauge pressure is based on the current atmospheric pressure. Generally, it refers to the measurement of pressure which is greater than the current atmospheric pressure. Negative pressure is a special case of gauge pressure. It refers that there is such working condition that the pressure of work site is lower than the current atmospheric pressure.
- Absolute pressure is based on vacuum.
- As for sealed gauge pressure, PC10 uses absolute pressure die for gauge pressure product based on the atmospheric pressure of production site. For pressure range above 6MPa, gauge pressure cannot be selected, but only sealed gauge pressure.
4 The commonly used compensation of the product is 1.5mA constant current compensation. Suggest selecting the option with priority.
5 The material and process for manufacturing negative Pressure Sensors are different from those of positive pressure sensors. So gauge pressure sensors cannot be used as substitute of negative pressure sensors.
6 For special requirements on performance parameters and functions of the product, please contact us.
1. Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer which focuses on Pressure Sensor for 33 years.
2. Q: What international certificates do you have?
A: ISO9001, CE, RoHS Certificated.
3. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: We produced 1500000 pieces pressure sensor in year 2017.
4. Q: What is the lead time of your product?
A: Stocks are available for some products. The typical lead time is 8~14 working days for product without customization.
Note: lead time may vary base on different products. Please contact us for detailed lead time.
5. Q: What is the warranty of your products?
A: Our warranty time is 18 months after shipment.
6. Q: Do you provide customized products?
A: Yes, we can laser mark your logo, model and product information according to your requirement. We provide OEM and ODM service.
Product Categories : Melt pressure sensor
Premium Related Products